What is the one thing that people come together to do?… You guessed it, EAT FOOD!
We have put together a list of 7 of the Highest Rated Restaurants near Concord California and reasons why you should dine there! There are so many YUMMY restaurants near some of the best neighborhoods in Concord, you can check out our website to see some of the top Neighborhoods in Concord California. Take a look at some of these restaurants and some of their best-selling food items.
- Tacos El Patron – This Mexican restaurant is located off of Monument Boulevard and is known for its top-selling street tacos.
- Canesa’s Brooklyn Heros – Is an awesome Italian Deli Sandwich shop with a small New York Brooklyn type of atmosphere to it. The Authentic Brooklyn Hero is a must-try sandwich; it includes a toasted roll, meat, cheese, roasted peppers, and fresh tomatoes!
- Parma Delicatessen – A Great local and affordable deli, located off of Clayton Road. They have been opened since September 7, 1988, and has been family owned for over 29 years.
- Fiona’s Pantry – Located in Martinez, just minutes away from Concord, Fiona’s is most known for their variety of soups and fresh sandwiches.
- Brasas Do Brazil Churrascaria – The serving style for this restaurant is called “rodizio” and is very popular in Brazil. The waiters move around the restaurant with the skewers, slicing meat onto the customers’ plate as you choose from rotisserie cooked steak, chicken, pork, and lamb.
- Morucci’s Deli – This Deli is located in Walnut Creek, just a short distance from Concord, they mainly serve yummy deli sandwiches and soups. This deli also offers breakfast, and all their food is priced anywhere from $4.00 – $16.00
- Veggie Today – This restaurant is Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly! They offer some AMAZING Vegetable Curry that you must try.
Hope this list was helpful for you, make sure you go try out these great spots and let us know what you think! Make sure you check out our other blogs to learn about great activities, neighborhoods and the real estate market in Concord,Ca.
Thanks for reading!