Being a working parent has its challenges, for instance, planning quick dinners after work hours, bath time, bedtime, and preparing for the next day, the list can go on! One of the hardest choices to make is choosing the right childcare for your children. Choosing the perfect childcare will help ease your mind while you are at work, knowing that your children are in a safe and healthy environment is important! To make life a little easier, you may want to move closer to a daycare that suits you and your children’s needs, contact the Rick Fuller Real Estate Team to help you find the perfect home closest to your child’s daycare.
Here are a few signs of great childcare to look for:
- Open Door Policy – If they have an open-door policy, they’re not hiding anything!
- Trained Staff – Staff should be educated and with proper licenses & certifications!
- Tidiness – You want the facility to be as neat as it can get while watching children, for health issues it should be clean.
- Curriculum – Your children should be learning something for the 8 hours they are there.
- Safety – Make sure there is a security check, you want your children to be well protected and in a safe environment with protocols in the event of anything happening.
Here are just a few of some of the top-rated daycare centers in Richmond, Ca. Take a look for yourself, and if you need help locating a great community to move to near the best daycare, contact our Rick Fuller Real Estate Team, and we would love to help you!
- Love Love In-home Daycare, Richmond Ca (Daycare)
- Level One Childcare, Richmond Ca (Daycare)
- A Little World Montessori School, Richmond Ca (Preschool)
- Nomura Preschool, Richmond Ca (Preschool)
- Sonja’s Preschool & Childcare, San Pablo Ca (Daycare)
- Little Blue House Preschool, Richmond Ca (Preschool)