New Subdivisions in Antioch, CA.
Yes, new subdivisions are popping up through out Antioch! There are currently six new subdivisions being built in Antioch. Each new subdivision in Antioch has it’s own distinctive flair. The subdivisions are conveniently located from the western side of Antioch to the eastern side of Antioch. Prospective home buyers may want to include these new subdivisions in Antioch in their home search.
Many prospective home buyers are under the impression that when looking at or purchasing a home in a new subdivision they have to work with the builder directly. However, this is not the case. Most prospective home buyers are unaware that they can in fact have a Realtor of their choice when viewing and/or purchasing a home in a new subdivision. Engaging a Realtor is very beneficial to the prospective home buyer, in that they usually have great insight with regards to purchasing a newly built home and can assist the home buyer in numerous ways. For instance a Realtor can give you valuable information, such as on the Antioch Mello Roos Tax.
According to the respective builders, the following new subdivisions in Antioch are currently offering model homes for viewing:
- Copper Ridge by Meritage Homes. According to Meritage’s website these homes are “extremely energy efficient” and Copper Ridge is haled as a “Green Community”. The homes at Copper Ridge range in price from $279,990 – $371,990. Their model home/office is located on Hidden Glen Drive in Antioch.
- Reserve at Mira Vista by Seeno Homes. These homes have spacious floor plans and impressive elevations, with beautiful views over the hilltops and the delta waterways. Prices vary from $270,00 – $322,000.00 per the home builder.
- Stone Tree at Monterra by Standard Pacific. This new subdivision in Antioch has 5 new model homes ranging from 2,060 – 2,877 square feet. The new subdivision is conveniently located near Highway 4 and Hillcrest Avenue.
- Blue Ridge by Kiper. This new subdivision in Antioch has spacious home sites, with homes ranging from 2,000 – 3,000 square feet and 3 to 5 bedrooms. These homes also have what the builder deems, “flex space”, which include dens, hobby rooms, lofts or bonus rooms. This particular new subdivision in Antioch is unique in that it is in the Brentwood School District. These homes run from $308,000 – $347,000.
- Oakridge at Montera is another new subdivision in Antioch built by Standard Pacific. These are lovely homes in the $359,000 – $399,000 range, located in the Antioch Unified School District. Their model homes/office are located at 4635 Le Conte Court in Antioch.
- Mira Vista Ridge is a Seeno Homes subdivision. According to the builder’s website “they are are spacious and architecturally appealing”. These homes vary in price from $305,000 – $350,000 and are located off of James Donlon Blvd.
New subdivisions in Antioch provide homes with many amenities and upgrades. However, there is also great value in purchasing homes in more established communities in Antioch as well. Since 2005, Antioch has seen a significant change in the housing market. This has resulted in many Foreclosures, Auctions and available Short Sale Homes. Foreclosures, Auction, and Short Sales have provided prospective Home Owners an opportunity to purchase a home in Antioch at a remarkable price.
wWhether you are purchasing a home in a new subdivision in Antioch or looking for Antioch homes for sale in established neighborhoods, you’re sure to find Antioch a great place to live.
For expert information be sure to visit our website at: www.rickfullerinc.com
Scan to Search for Property
Do you have questions about Real Estate in Antioch, Ca and the surrounding communities? ASK Realtor Rick