The City Council of Concord is a community-oriented government, which includes employees from all city departments. They collaborate and problem solve with residents, neighborhoods, organizations, and businesses to better the City of Concord. Having a city that is willing to listen to the opinions of their residents is a sure sign that it is a great city to live in! One city project that is in the works is called the Downtown Concord BART Priority Development Area Plan. This plan affects those who are in the proximity 15 minutes walking distance from the BART station..
According to the City Council, this PDA plan provides an idea for how downtown Concord can integrate housing, jobs, retail, and transportation. The Association of Bay Area Governments and Metropolitan Transportation Commission funded 80% of this project, only leaving the City of Concord to fund 20%. The goal of the PDA plan is to encourage land usage around public transit hubs. The plan is geared towards increasing the housing supply (more affordable housing), and jobs. I don’t know about you, but hearing those words “affordable housing”, is music to my ears! Secondly, It is geared towards increasing land usage which would boost the number of transit riders, this would reduce the amount of time needed to commute. Also, the plan should increase the number of bicyclists, walkers, and carpoolers. Lastly, It will locate key services and retail in the downtown area.
Our Concord Real Estate Agents believe this plan will positively impact the community, and increase the number of residents living here. Having new homes closer to the BART station is ideal, making it a quicker commute! Why wouldn’t you move to Concord? There are so many fun activities nearby, and you have so many options on where to choose your next home, contact one of our Agents to see what homes are currently on the market.temple have completely disappeared from the usual silence. Oh, listen to this tone, my door thought it was the factory manager. And the girls CV0-001 Questions sitting postures are changed every once in a while. He knows that in his CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam current CompTIA CV0-001 Questions situation, meeting with Sanwei CompTIA Cloud Essentials CV0-001 will only bring pain and pressure to her because as soon as she meets, she will be reminded of CompTIA CV0-001 Questions her promise to live with CompTIA CV0-001 Questions him at Shangjia. I shouldn t go back here. It shouldn t be But nothing is great, big deal CompTIA CV0-001 Questions is a death, let them use the gun to break up.