Located 18 miles from San Francisco and 8 miles from Berkeley is the City of Richmond, so you can imagine the endless possibilities of activities and attractions to see here! Our Rick Fuller Real Estate Team is prepared to share with you a list of the must-visit places in Richmond California, they are also located near some of the most desired neighborhoods. Take a look below!
- Rosie the Riveter/ WWII Home Front National Historic Park – A 145-acre park that is dedicated to the WWII War efforts of Richmond. This National Park explores the roles of women and African Americans during the war and honors them for their duties.
- Point Isabel – A Park with ocean view, great for dog walking & windsurfing launches.
- Marina Bay Trail – A paved Hiking trail, lots of birds call this area their home, popular for fishing and painting pictures of the beautiful views!
- Omescape – An escape room, you and your friends are locked in a room with 60 minutes to figure out how to escape!
- Century 16 Hilltop Theatres – You can never go wrong with seeing a new movie! These theatres are well maintained and provide lots of comfortable seating!
Now that you have some ideas of what to do in Richmond Ca, let our Rick Fuller Real Estate Team help relocate you next to some of your favorite places to go!